Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrived damaged so returned

(Topic created on: 06-04-2019 05:35 PM)
cernoit
First Poster
Options

Does anyone know how long i have to wait to receive an undamaged phone after i returned the one they sent?

The external box was busted up thanks to DPD i guess but the internal box was fine and security seal seemed intact but there was a scratch on the screen protector (attached to phone) so i sent it back the next day. It was received at Yusen Logistics in Wellingborough yesterday morning.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@cernoit wrote:

Does anyone know how long i have to wait to receive an undamaged phone after i returned the one they sent?

The external box was busted up thanks to DPD i guess but the internal box was fine and security seal seemed intact but there was a scratch on the screen protector (attached to phone) so i sent it back the next day. It was received at Yusen Logistics in Wellingborough yesterday morning.

I would imagine once they are in receipt of your retuned item they will dispatch a new phone .

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'd suggest to contact your countries Samsung Customer Service  / Support to get an update @cernoit 

I hope you recieve a new phone asap.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
cernoit
First Poster
Options

All resolved now. I posted back. And 3 days later they refunded. I bought it again and got one delivered without damage. 

I did use their online chat in the interim which was a waste of time. Poor English. I phoned them and was on hold for 90 minutes so disconnected.

U.k by the way

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Good to hear.   :smiling-face:

Personally as I have a Bricks and Mortar Samsung Experience Store in my Uk city I prefer to purchase in the shop and unbox it in house to check it over aesthetically and that it works Ok.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes