Support

Open search

About Device Phone Number

Highlighted
How do you edit this?
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Explorer
goto 'phone' on the main screen and click on your name ( or the name you have set up for yourself) and scroll down
Highlighted
no that does not work clucking edit does not allow that number (which has a small 1 beside it for some reason) to be edited or deleted
Highlighted
clicking!
Highlighted
can you edit that page ??
Highlighted
yes but the telephone number cannot be edited or deleted there are two numbers listed: the "wrong one" and my current number i can edit or delete my current number, but, not the wrong one
Highlighted
is your phone set or can use 2 sim cards
Highlighted
no
Highlighted
Explorer

I believe if you ported your phone number over then your phone will show the device phone number as the original phone number, not your current correct number. Mine does this. When i open contacts and click on my picture at top of page it shows me my details. It shows "This phone 1" and a number i do not recognise. If i go into settings and then click about phone it shows the same number that i do not recognise so i believe this was the number originally allocated to my phone when i bought it.

I have searched for a solution to this for ages but i do not think it is something you can change, all you can do is go into your contacts and edit your details and add in your mobile number.

Top Liked Authors