Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Calling Disappeared

(Topic created on: 08-12-2022 04:01 PM)
Dougal McTavish
Journeyman
Options

Anyone know if the disappearing wifi calling was ever fixed? After a factory reset on my S10, wifi calling simply vanished from my settings. I tried all the 'fixes' listed here and more besides to no avail.
I have no mobile signal where i live, so wifi calling is my ONLY option.
Please help if you can. Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

WiFi calling is activated by you network provider, you will need to call them and ask them active or reactivate an push config to your phone
0 Likes
Dougal McTavish
Journeyman
Options

Guess i'll be going round in circles then, as Vodafone say its still active and that nothing has changed. This happened after a factory reset and everything i read on these forums suggest its a Sumsung issue. Guess i shoulve stayed with my iPhone

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am with Vodafone too, just tell them they need to reset WiFi on your account and push config down again
robd1
Voyager
Options
HI, @Dougal, I had exactly the same issues with Vodafone. In the end I had them send me a new sim and reset Wi Fi Calling to that. Worked first time, no problems since. It is a network provider issue as they have to enable it for your sim.
Dougal McTavish
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the feedback guys. So, even though the option has completely gone from my settings menu, its still due to provider and not the phone right?

robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @Dougal, when it has been enabled correctly by your service provider it will suddenly appear in Phone>3 dots>Settings
0 Likes
Dougal McTavish
Journeyman
Options

Thanks so much for fast responses. I'll be on the phone to Vodafone tmrw

0 Likes
Solution
Dougal McTavish
Journeyman
Options

Hello guys.

just wanted to update this and thank you once again. I was a little sceptical but Vodaphone have now reactivated my wifi calling.

thanks guys appreciated the help

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wow you chose yourself as the solution? Rude 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes