Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling disappeared

(Topic created on: 05-08-2022 01:51 PM)
HannahSyl
Student
Options
WiFi calling has disappeared as an option on my S10. I've tried looking in 'phone' settings and other places, but there just isn't the option there anymore. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Alfsdad
Voyager
Options
Have by any chance changed provider. I don't have an S10 but know people who have issues with WiFi calling when switching provider. Not everyone supports it. But I am aware S10 might then be an issue..will try to get other views. Ok.
AndrewL
Options

@HannahSyl: Have you tried reaching out to your network provider to see if the feature is still enabled on your account? If you receive confirmation that it's active, then please power off your Galaxy S10, remove the SIM card, give the gold contacts a rub with a soft, dry cloth, then replace it and power back on to see if this helps. Typically, Wi-Fi calling can be found in the Quick Panel by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom using two fingers, or in the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Wi-Fi Calling. 

HannahSyl
Student
Options
Thank you both, I've called my provider, and with a small change to my contract renewal, they didn't re-approve it. Should be back as an option in the next 24 hours. Many thanks!