Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi, Bluetooth and mobile data keep turning off

(Topic created on: 05-11-2021 06:18 PM)
tiredface86
Student
Options

Hi, since yesterday the wifi, bluetooth and mobile data keep randomly switching off throughout the day. I have to keep going back in and turning them on. 

I do have battery saver mode on but I always have that on and this has never happened before. 

My phone is over 2.5 years old so I'm not sure if it's just time to replace it. I've tried restarting it but the issue is continuing. I'd really appreciate any suggestions of what might help.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

Galaxy phone or tablet Wi-Fi connection issues

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001559/
0 Likes
tiredface86
Student
Options

Thanks, it's not so much a connection issue - it connects fine. The phone is essentially putting itself in 'airplane mode' for no reason and no apparent trigger. I have to keep turning wifi and bluetooth back on to allow it to connect.

xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try a network reset

Perform a network reset, follow these steps.

From the Home screen
swipe up on an empty spot
to open the Apps tray.
Tap Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings.
Tap RESET SETTINGS.
If you have set up a PIN, enter it.Tap RESET SETTINGS.
Once complete, a confirmation window will appear
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue. To do this, just search 'how to wipe cache partition S10' and you should find what you are looking for 🙂. Hope this helps! 😎
Spider-Joe
Apprentice
Options

I have been having the same issue for about a week. The mobile data and Bluetooth are constantly turned off on their own. The wifi seems to be working fine though. 

Members_QH1ltNe
First Poster
Options

Exact same issue here. Started yesterday. Tried the above but didn't resolve. Can anyone help?

Members_4hmVmhQ
First Poster
Options

Same here, been happening for nearly a week now. I thought I just needed up update the software but it's still happening. Has anyone had any joy fixing this?

Spider-Joe
Apprentice
Options

No luck yet, tried the above " fixes "

pak84
First Poster
Options

I think your device is having some glitch that causes this type of issues. You can restart the mobile and try to connect them again.

0 Likes