Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why s10 au japan version didn't get A12 update??

(Topic created on: 19-06-2022 08:48 PM)
xcal_tau
Apprentice
Options

I see a discrimination here along the s10 variants. I got AU japan version. It stuck on april security patch 2021. And still no android 12 update until march. Same with all AU user.

Why samsung give this to us.

Same product, only different operator. 

5 REPLIES 5
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Where do you live though? If not in Japan then that will be why since the updates for specific phone variations are released only in their target countries. You can try using Smart Switch for PC with the phone connected via USB. That can download and install updates directly from the Samsung servers if available.
0 Likes
xcal_tau
Apprentice
Options

I don't think so. All user AU japan variant got the same condition. No A12 update till now. That's must be available everywhere, not country related server. Every time check update, it will connect to origin server

0 Likes
Yosha Siregar
Student
Options

well i thought samsung going better at keeping the promise about software update, but in the reality its like big 💩💩💩💩. and the worst part of it, they didn't even care, and the devs seems not even bother to do something, just look at this scv41 device, april security patch, and sc-03l on june security patch i think. i had enough from samsung, congf**kingrats im moving to apple devices, i rather taking bad hardware repairability than this samsung update mess.

0 Likes
xcal_tau
Apprentice
Options

Yeah. Software support getting worst. I don't think so to buy samsung ***** anymore next time 

0 Likes
Razener
First Poster
Options

Hey man, I've had this earlier I did my s10 manually it's risky if you didn't do it the right way I have my s10 SCV41
on Android 12 one UI 4.0 Wanted to get the one UI 4.1 but seems like 4.0 was the latest for the s10 

0 Likes