Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Why is Samsung pushing Bixby down our throats?

(Topic created on: 03-10-2019 06:30 AM)
Note10KillBixby
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I can't figure out why, with such universal-hatred so obvious, Samsung continues saturating their devices with Bixby.

If you Google "Bixby" right now, the overwhelming-majority of hits will be..

"How to disable", "How do I uninstall", and "Is there a way to shut-off", Bixby?

All I can figure is that some relative of Samsung heads the department, or Bixby is a data-mining, well... gold-mine for Samsung?

3 REPLIES 3
doesitmatter
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Have to agree, Bixby is absolutely ridiculous... I've gone in an disabled all I could with this nonsensical thing. I've seen the same as you, almost every post about it is how to get rid of it. This Samsung ecosystem where they spend so much time and money recreating things that already exists makes no sense, while not addressing real software issues with their devices.

And the latest is that Your Phone Companion which can not be uninstalled... I've had enough of the bloat from Samsung and this forced software. If what they want is for me never to buy another device, they succeeded. So Kudo's.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Totally agree.  My note 10+ is great but it would be perfect without Bixby and now I have the tips app I can't get rid off.  Its only because Google never seem to get it right that I have not switched.  If the Google learn from their mistakes then hopefully the pixel 5 will be my next phone.  Fortunately Bixby is easier to ignore and remap on the note 10 but it's still a waste of resources.  Why don't they listen??? Nobody can be bothered with Bixby Samsung!!!

ImaJoker
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Bixby SUCKS AND I MEAN REALLY SUCKS.

0 Likes