Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are apps suddenly 3x4 not 4x4

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 08:25 PM)
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
Why have you changed the folder layout for apps to 3x4 not 4x4
Why can we not select to change that back to how it was before the latest update?

Now everything is in slightly the wrong place which doesn't mean much but it slows down functionality a lot and is just annoying

Will this be fixed
I do NOT want a 3rd party app to fix this as there should be a choice anyway
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Ok so if you go to Settings < Homescreen < Folder Grid. Then you should be able to change how the apps are within folders (like 3×4 or 4×4)
0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
There is no longer a folder grid option there since the update
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
What?! What security patch are you on and version of android? My phone is on March security Patch Android 11 and it has that option for me.

Screenshot_20210501-202726_One UI Home_7827.jpg

0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
Mines missing that. Updated it today so what ever the latest is. I was annoyed too
0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
See

Screenshot_20210501-203306_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Oh, thats annoying. Im sorry that its missinb on your phone. It doesnt bug me when it changes tne foldet app formation but I can understand it can be annoying
0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
When you are used to a layout and they decide to change it it really ruins flow especially when using your phone for work etc. So many of these small issues
The drop down buttons at the top are now all wrong
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I can imagine. It must be annoying, especially if you have to get used to it all over again
0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
I never quite get why companies change things that they know no one really wants changing. And then they don't listen to feedback on forums like this
0 Likes