Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Whitestone Dome Glass With Mous Case On S10

(Topic created on: 30-07-2020 01:58 PM)
tonycarr
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi i have a Mous Limitless Case for my S10 ...(fantastic case by the way) i am now looking at screen protectors, i`m leaning towards Whitestone Dome Glass but am wondering about compatibility with the Mous Case, does anyone have this glass installed on there S10 with this specific case?

tony

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@tonycarr 

Take a look at this YouTube video.

Also there used to be a compatibility chart on the Whitestone Dome page.

I use the Whitestone dome glass screen protector on my phone with a sam official case and I'm yet to be disappointed by it.

It's compatibility is very good with lot's of cases.

https://youtu.be/VL4aGIp8g5U

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

i can tell you that the s10plus is compatible with esr clear cases and with hoomil flip cases, have not tested anything else unfortunately.

0 Likes
tonycarr
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Thanks....Bandofbrothers

Yes I've actually seen that video. Goes well with the mous case, I have found a couple of reviews regarding the mous case with dome glass on the S10+ but I want specifically for S10 and can't find any

I might just purchase the dome glass myself and offer my own review 😉👍

0 Likes
tonycarr
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

thanks archer 👍

0 Likes
Anisah
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi what would be the best screen Protector for s10 plus. I'm looking for a full coverage one like the one Samsung had given installed on the phone when it was bought. the one from Samsung has the camera part open and not covered. I need a screen protector that allows the finger print scanner to work. please do let me know if you know any good screen protectors. thanks
0 Likes