Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Where is my phone

(Topic created on: 08-03-2019 06:13 PM)
Knightrider41
Student
Options

I preorderd my s10+ 512gb in white fromm ee (DID YOU KNOW I WAS MEANT TO PICK IT UP TO DAY AND NO) NO phone as Samsung hasn't made a enough of them ?????? Wtf Samsung whats going on im not happy bunny 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Every telecom provider has their own stock and it might be that they underestimated the demand. Large telecomproviders have the option to order a specefic amount of the "Next gen" phone before it is announced, if they order less its definitely a risk that the provider can't meet the demand.
0 Likes
Knightrider41
Student
Options

They just say they not had them ( not come from Samsung) there's s problem with the white one they have the black one. (Samsung have not made enough)

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
I just checked the Samsung store and the white one is definitely in stock at Samsung, I guess that your provider underestimated the demand for that version (Its sad, but it happens). In such situation your provider has to order more phones to meet their costumers demands.
0 Likes
technogirl
First Poster
Options

I preorderd the S10+ from Sam's Club the first day you could. I got a call...my phone's in. YEAH! I've been stuck with the S7 and the battery does not hold a charge at all anymore. Imagine my surprise when she said $899. Wrong phone! Really! I thought that was the reason for preordering so I could get it the day it came out. No such luck. Even though they show all the phones on display, Samsung did not ship the ones that customers could actually take home. She reordered it, so now I have to wait again....How long? I have no idea, they couldn't tell me. They put in the order again.

0 Likes
Solution
Bel03
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here! Really poor show by Samsung and the networks. Underestimated demand but still kept taking orders..... that's embarrassing!