Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

when will my phone get 1ui 3.0 in the UK S10?

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 05:36 PM)
Bail3y
Explorer
Options
Sorry if I'm writing a lot of posts about my phone but since the one ui 3.0 stable ver. Has been released in the UK I still haven't got the update my phone is an S10 unlocked from Vodafone also I'm stuck on the Nov 2020 patch, help.
23 REPLIES 23
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Which S10 do you have ? S10e , S10 or S10+ ?
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
if it's from Vodafone it isn't "unlocked" in the sense it has the stock BTU/XEU firmware, it'll have VOD firmware but accept other networks being a Dual Sim phone. It has been getting rolled out to UK S10 series, my niece still has S10 ( XEU firmware ) and recieved the update on Tuesday. It will come for sure, but unfortunately Carrier's often block updates, if you haven't already, you could restart your phone, occasionally that triggers a looming OTA update, but more often than not, it does nothing.
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Think the updates have started rolling out so should get this month sometime I understand if phone bought through a carrier rather than directly from Samsung it can take a wee while longer till you get it
0 Likes
GalaxyS21FEUser
Explorer
Options
S10 Will Get It At Some Point In Februrary According To The Samsung Members App.
0 Likes
Bail3y
Explorer
Options
s10
0 Likes
Bail3y
Explorer
Options
yeah currently I've got a 3 SIM inside it and bought it from eBay new.
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Might also be worth checking if you have automatic updates turned on :

Settings - scroll down to Software Update and select

Will have a couple of options - Automatic update - check if turned on - if not then tap the other option " Download and Install " and phone will check for any available update

0 Likes
Bail3y
Explorer
Options
if I go down to software update, there are only two options, download and install and last update
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Ah OK- if you tap Download & Install that will tell you if an update currently available - if not just keep checking regularly