Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallpaper or Lock Screen whichever it is I don't want it!

(Topic created on: 11-04-2022 03:54 PM)
Members_uFrovq5
Apprentice
Options

First, I have to admit to not understanding the difference between Wallpaper and Lock Screen.  That doesn't make it any easier to solve my current problem.

On my S10, I have for a long time had a family group photo showing when I first started the phone.  (Is this the 'wallpaper'?).  Only when I tried to use a different photo did I hit an amazing problem.  After tinkering with Settings I now see (sometimes) an old photo that I took some time ago and is thoroughly unattractive, and which I don't want to display, or even keep; it alternates with one that I am happy with.

Here's the real puzzle.  The photo I am happy with comes from my Gallery, but I cannot find the 'bad' photo anywhere on my phone!  Except when it pops up, unwanted, from time to time.  This is hair-tearing stuff.  How can I stop it happening, and how can I get rid of a photo that I can't find?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Could try Settings - Themes - tap on " My Stuff " button at top left hand side, then tap " Wallpaper " tab. See if the photo you want rid of shows in there - if so tap and hold on it to select it then tap the delete icon at the bottom
0 Likes
Members_uFrovq5
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the suggestion, but the picture doesn't appear there

0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Sorry it not work - only other things I can think of is 1) maybe check your downloaded files in case it is lurking there or 2) re set your wallpaper to a default one, then reset it to the photo you want. ( The Lockscreen is the screen that shows when you turn the phone on - and the Homescreen is the one you see with your apps etc after you unlock the phone with your fingerprint or pin code )
0 Likes
Thomasalive07
Navigator
Options
There's a themes store?
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

There is, @Thomasalive07. You can access it in Settings > Themes. You'll be able to install themes from here. If you want to add it to your Home screen or Apps screen, you can do this by tapping on Menu in the bottom left-hand corner > Settings toggle in the top right-hand corner > Select 'Add Galaxy Themes to Home and Apps screens. 

0 Likes