Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice recorder file gone missing

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 06:43 PM)
murphy22
Apprentice
Options
I need help....I use the voice recorder to take Minutes, taken on the 6 Sept. They have gone along with all other recordings I have for this year but last year is still there! They are not in recycle bin, how can I find/restore them? I am a Note 10plus?
16 REPLIES 16
ScrappyCocos
Navigator
Options

Hi! Have you tried to see if have any backup made so far for the voice recordings and if you do try to restore them.

" If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0 "
0 Likes
ScrappyCocos
Navigator
Options

Settings >> Accounts and backup and see what date is the backup from. 

Have you tried to restart your phone to see if anything changes?

" If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0 "
0 Likes
dj9494
Voyager
Options
Were they call recording??
0 Likes
dj9494
Voyager
Options
If yes, check for call folder in your internal memory
0 Likes
murphy22
Apprentice
Options
No, in room recording.
0 Likes
murphy22
Apprentice
Options
I have looked at the backup which has todays date. Tried to restore and restarted and no luck.
0 Likes
dj9494
Voyager
Options
Ouch
AndrewL
Options

@murphy22: Please can you try swiping up from your Home Screen > Samsung (folder) > My Files > Internal Storage > Recordings > Voice Recorder, to see if the files are present in this location. Alternatively, while in the Internal Storage menu, scroll down to the dedicated Voice Recorder folder, and check there to see if the files are visible. Lastly, under 'Categories' on the My Files landing page, check 'Audio'. Let me know how you get on. 

murphy22
Apprentice
Options
Hi @AndrewL I have done all as asked. There are no files present in the voice recorder folder. When I look at second option to look for dedicated Voice Recorder folder there isn't one. On final option for Categories and Audio there are files but all old, all 2022 are gone?!