Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using s10e for 2 years now

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 06:01 AM)
t_singh
Explorer
Options

I bought Samsung Galaxy s10e on 22 March 2019.

It has been a great experience using this phone. I am still using this phone and now even after two years I am not able to find a suitable replacement that I could choose if I want to.

The phone's build, design and aesthetics is just perfect (at least for me).

It is  just 150grams. You wont find a phone this light and this great in total value ( one exception Pixel 4a, but google has lost its charm in last couple of years).

I love everything about this phone. 

Although in my previous post I have pointed out that the display of this phone has gone wired and I am still living around it but just not able to  leave this phone.

I am not a fan of 6.5+ screen size phone. I have a tablet, if I want to stream I would prefer doing that on 7inch tablet then a 6.5inch phone.

Phones are now part of our life and having a reliable lighter companion to go on in life is a great value addition.

Hope Samsung resolves the green tint issue on s10e and keeps making phones with this aesthetic in future also

8 REPLIES 8
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yes the s10e was one of the best I personally like the 6.2 the best I have s20 my partner has s10e and is in search for another 5.8, her screen is perfect and she is heavy with phones and it's still going strong, she's probably going to be forced into 6.2 s21 as there is no more compact samsungs, apparently the s10e didn't sell well and apples iphone 12 mini seems to be flopping too
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Really don't understand why there is so much depend for massive phones that's why I have a tablet
t_singh
Explorer
Options

Exactly my point. There are so many options out there for tablets and the viewing experience is far better then a phone. 

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea exactly and the word mobile is not strictly true with a 6.9 inch phone, it won't even fit in a pocket properly the S20 5G is even a bit big but I can live with it
0 Likes
t_singh
Explorer
Options

Back in the day, phone with big screens were promoted as Phablets :smiling-face:

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
If it's not broken then no need to look for a new phone. I have a s10 plus and I have not updated it. As it has a fantastic camera and 1tb internal space and a 1tb sd card, giving me more than any upgraded phone.
0 Likes
t_singh
Explorer
Options

Agreed. S10 was over of the best series all time

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea that's true I remember that to me a 6.2 s20 is still a phablet really
0 Likes