Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

updated software this morning now unable to make or receive calls S10

(Topic created on: 17-06-2020 04:51 PM)
ARB2
First Poster
Options

I updated phone this morning after receiving a prompt and now my S10+ will not make or receive phone calls. Any suggestions as I have tried turning off and rebooting also tried in safe mode to see if any apps my be causing issue but still no joy.

I understand from Google search that once installed you cannot reverse an update.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Few quick steps before doing a hard reset.

Go into settings, advanced, reset, reset wireless settings (you will have to repair your wireless devices and wifi).

Turn the phone of. Press byxby key and volume up, keep them pressed while oressing the power button. Do not release till you are in recovery.

From there select wipe cache partition and select power off device after that. Extract the sim card and check if it is clean, then re insert it and turn on the device.

If it still not cannot receive calls backup your data and go back into recovery and perform the hard reset option which will erase all data but should solve

Tracey4767
Apprentice
Options

Hi did you have trouble loading the software update ?

SAMSUNG EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT ADMITS THEIR IS A BATCH OF SAMSUNG S10 + PHONES THEY HAVE A MANUFACTURING FAULT 

Hi how many people in the U.K. have had software instal problems ? As my partner has the Samsung s10+ and he has trouble up dating the software he tried numerous times contacting Samsung customer care with no look he was then given the U.K. ceo contact he sent a message and started a chat it was not long before the executive department admitted their is an issue with a batch of phones but they have no intention of recalling them just try a different way to up date the software IT MAKES YOU THINK A SMART PHONE THAT WILL NOT UPDATE ITS SOFTWARE THESE PHONRS ARE NOT CHEAP YET YOU ARE SOLD A SECOND RATE PHONE 

0 Likes
Tracey4767
Apprentice
Options

SAMSUNG EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT DO NOT CARE ABOUT MANUFACTURING FAULTS MY PARTNER WAS TOLD THAT HE SHOULD CONNECT HIS “smart phone the one that will not up date it’s software

0 Likes
Tracey4767
Apprentice
Options

SAMSUNG EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT DONT CARE IF THEIR SMART PHONE SAMSUNG S10 + HAS A MANUFACTURING FAULT  WILL NOT UPDATE SOFTWARE SMART UMMMM

0 Likes
Tracey4767
Apprentice
Options

Hi did your s10 + up load the software in the normal way ? As their is a batch of s10+ phones with a manufacturing error this came from the executive department in the U.K. they say small batch but I have seen numerous helps on YouTube for the s10+ will not upload software it seems common and Samsung know and do not care ?

0 Likes