Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update messed up my phone 2022

(Topic created on: 18-02-2022 01:17 PM)
saraLala
Explorer
Options

Everything worked perfectly until I installed the new update on my Samsung s10 phone. Now I can't even swipe left and right on the menu. My phone is unusable. I already clicked on "wipe cache partition" and "repair apps" in recovery mode. Nothing helped. What is happening??? Can I revert the update?

12 REPLIES 12
Kay2022
Explorer
Options
Messed up mine too. No clue how to fix anything. My sd card is locked up and the phone keeps restarting. Samsung deny all responsibility
MizzMarjSap
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the same/similar issues!! So annoying! Was on the phone with Samsung they can only suggest a factory reset. So annoying! 

saraLala
Explorer
Options

How can Samsung just mess up our phones with update without responsibilities? There is s much work to transfer all my data! And also I already spend hours trying to fix the problem. Not cool. Never buying Samsung again. 

0 Likes
Paul_F
Apprentice
Options

Is anyone from Samsung actually reading these posts? Maybe the update should be pulled until bugs like this and the reduced battery life are fixed. 

Thankfully I've managed to pause the update (which also means no security patches), I'm now considering moving away from Samsung devices, not good enough. 

TristenSmith
Explorer
Options
I had issues with an update on S21 a few months ago and had to loose data and factory reset
0 Likes
MizzMarjSap
Apprentice
Options

Still no solution??? I'm trying to hold out for Samsung to acknowledge and send out new update. Ugh

0 Likes
LizRed
First Poster
Options

An actual wtf Samsung.  They took zero responsibility and my phone wont even work right now!

0 Likes
MizzMarjSap
Apprentice
Options

If you can update McAfee - it worked for me 

0 Likes
fxllenlxve
First Poster
Options

& how many of you HAVE already switched your phone out? Doubt many considering the complaints keep ramping on. Now, don't get me wrong my S10 has done some fun*ked up ***** between apps crashing, issues detected, app stopped working, etc and I haven't switched my phone out due to being indecisive for a phone. Anyways, they aren't gonna fix anything no matter how much we complain of how much the updates have affected our phones. All they care about it $ and if you can make and receive calls it's good enough to them. 😡

0 Likes