Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

:/

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 06:45 PM)
PinkLizard
Apprentice
Options
So I updated my phone, shut it down, cleaned the port, the cable is fine it's not parting anywhere and I can't imagine it's the socket plug so great- like a typical Samsung it just decided to not want to charge anymore- definitely gonna be my last Samsung- 
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
PinkLizard
Apprentice
Options
I don't unfortunately so I'll buy another one today- and idk if the s10 came with a USB c to computer adapter if not then I can't buy that- and I ran a diagnostic and it seemed to be fine
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
You've answered your own question mate. You have a faulty charging cable or port in your phone.
PinkLizard
Apprentice
Options
Bought a new cable and it didn't work but it worked when I asked the shop keeper to try with his own charger so it's definitely the brick. I'll have to get a new one.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hey hi, i just need to know what your battery settings page is showing mate. On mine the fast charging was turned off after the android 12 update 😉
0 Likes
PinkLizard
Apprentice
Options
It's on- it's just not charging at all now- the brick seems to be totally dead
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Okay, now what i suggest you do is get a torch and look inside the charging port at different angles and look for inconsistencies on the shiny metal terminals inside. Or use another mobile camera to zoom in closer to see clearly. My guess is that one of the terminals is damaged (very common). Send me the model number and I can look at the charging port specified for it please.
0 Likes
PinkLizard
Apprentice
Options
Phones ran out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
That's frustrating 😒
0 Likes
PinkLizard
Apprentice
Options
This just keeps getting weirder and weirder but not complaining okay so before it wasn't charging at all. Now if I completely shut the phone down and then put it on charge it works. Fast charging still no but the cable charging seems to work. Atleast I'll be able to somewhat have some charge to do daily tasks until I get the plug
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
If you don't mind me asking, have you ever accessed the developer options on your device ?
0 Likes