Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking phone

(Topic created on: 26-09-2022 08:05 PM)
popman
First Poster
Options
Hi guys can anyone help with unlocking phone I have a very jealous family member who has put 4 digits pin and will not tell me what it is 
7 REPLIES 7
Neo001
Legend
Options

If you have enabled Find my mobile, you can remotely unlock it.

https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

jjameagghjyuj
Explorer
Options
Probably should go to a shop to do it or get revenge
keith30
Maestro
Options
Why did you let them do that, have they got access to your device
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I would either bribe the family member or just tell them the seriousness of the situation @popman. Seriously. I really don't want to sound flippant but this truly is the best way to sort this issue out if you have not enabled Find My Mobile on your phone as suggested by Neo001 above. I am tempted to recommend slightly less gentle and diplomatic ways to solve this problem but that would not be allowed on this forum and rightly so. I live in a Family where we are very tight and would all give our all to help each other out. I am sorry that at least one member of your family is in need of a real talking to. At least. 👎
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Agreed! My half sister did that to me a few years ago (5-6 years ago - I had the A5 2017 back then) and I ended up having to completely reset the entire phone, all photos and videos gone. And my Dad and stepmum said it was my responsibility to keep my phone safe and secure even though they shouldnt have been on it without my permission in the first place. Safe to say I never leave my phone alone anymore cause Im not having this phone getting locked like my very old phone did. Sounds like your family are very sensible people so I really hope this never happens to you. Hope you are having a good day :smiling-face:
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Smash their phone... Especially if it's a iPhone.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Yes Maria I have a family that is deeply bonded and we would indeed move mountains to help each other and my younger Brother and I never even argued once as kids and stuck up for each other constantly. Funny story in that when we were little kids my Father once gave my younger Brother a spanking for something or other, and I waited until my Dad was having a nap on the living room sofa before attacking him with a plastic cricket bat in revenge for my Brother!..🤣 🤣.. Well my Dad could not stop laughing when he get over the shock of it all. He knelt down to me at eye level and told me straight that he respected me standing up for my Brother but if I ever attempted to hurt him again for whatever reason I would be harshly punished. He got his point home and we all moved on.
So no I have never had any Family member hijack my phone or anything thankfully Maria as our phones are key and central parts of our lives aren't they?. They are more digital life companions than phones nowadays. Hope you are having a good day too Maria.