Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch unresponsive while wireless charging in Galaxy S10?

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 02:27 PM)
SevenMentor
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Is that normal? When wireless charging the screen is just unresponsive. Working but very unsensitive. Happens on both my original samsung wireless charger. Can someone test it on your device?

Thank you

Artificial Intelligence Courses in Pune
10 REPLIES 10
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm not using a s10 line up @SevenMentor 

But when my Note 10+ 5G is sat on my Samsung Duo Charger or Samsung Fast Charging Wireless Desktop stand I'm still able to use the phones screen without any slow down wether it's normal or fast charging.

Are you using an official Samsung Wireless stand / pad or a 3rd party option ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Pug
Apprentice
Options

Same here - drives me mad.  I have two different wireless chargers and both the same.

seems worse since I fitted a screen protector (tho I appreciate that should have nothing to do with it).

phone works 100% when wired charging or in use normally.

0 Likes
Przemuś
Pathfinder
Options

Hello,

I have the same on my S10+ (Exynos version) with Tempered Glass screen protector (UV cured glue). The problem dissaperas if I increase the touch responsivness in the phone settings. I didn't test it without the protective glass. The touch ID works fine without increasing the touch responsivness.

Dobroci,
Przem
Pug
Apprentice
Options

Thanks - I use the same type of screen protector and didn't know this setting existed.  Thanks seems to help.

jayzeb
Student
Options

Having the same issue with my s20 plus 5g. this is making it unusable while on my samsung wireless charging stand.

0 Likes
Przemuś
Pathfinder
Options

@jayzeb, what type of protective glass on the phone screen did you applied? Did you try to increase the touch responsiveness under the display settings?

Dobroci,
Przem
0 Likes
Pug
Apprentice
Options

If you change the sensitivity as described above it will help greatly

0 Likes
jayzeb
Student
Options

there is no screen protector on my s20+, and i have tried the increased sensitivity option, it didnt improve my issue at all. i feel the issue comes from interference between the wireless charging coil and the touch screen. the touch response cuts out overy couple seconds only when on the wireless charger, problem disappears immediatly when taken off the charger. i previously had an s8+ and did not have this issue.

0 Likes
jayzeb
Student
Options
@Przemuś @Pug
0 Likes