Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing to one drive

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 09:04 AM)
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Hi I've deleted a few folders files duplicate videos and files to free up room and remove clutter. However one drive won't sync now. It's telling me the Samsung gallery app is in the recycle bin. However I can't see it there and I can still access it on the home screen. It's doing my head in now.
4 REPLIES 4
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I remember this was the exact problem I had on the S8 lol. But I recently upgraded to the S21 and have strangely enough, not faced that issue... Still I would also like to know, how to fix this particular problem 🤔.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ginsing64 

From what you write it does appear the link between your OneDrive and the Samsung phone has been interrupted in some way via the cleaning up you've performed.

Before doing anything I would look in any relevant Recycle Bins and restore what you can to see if that helps.

There are some help links via a Google Search to which I'll add some here, although I'd suggest to take a look yourself too.

Samsung-gallery-and-onedrive. 

eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/how-to-fix-onedrive-not-syncing-after-samsung-cloud... 

To add before you possibly action anything more aggressive I would suggest to back up your phone's Gallery to another vault such as Dropbox,  just incase anything negative happens which can endanger your photo's on the phone. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I've restored loads and it's still coming up can't sync everyday. I only need to know which folder they mean. As far as I can see they're all back there
0 Likes
Members_OtFzJdL
First Poster
Options

I had the same issues, on a S22 Ultra, the only way I found to fix it was doing this and using OneDrive to Sync rather than Gallery :

Members_OtFzJdL_0-1659018743134.png

0 Likes