Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surface protection

(Topic created on: 11-01-2021 09:37 PM)
MikeCL
Journeyman
Options
Just bought myself an S10e and noticed some 'roughness' of the corners. I had noted previously that the phone seemed fairly 'slippery' to hold and falls off the arm of chairs etc. I have a cover fitted so no real issue but I wondered if there was a removable coating. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Have you removed or plastic around metal on S10 as well that can make it feel rough when you touch it if it's removed it should feel smooth the metal around the phone mine does

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
My S10 came with fitted screen protector You can remove it if you want to it's up to you but I removed mine and the screen is so slippy and the screen is so smooth when you touch it with your fingers
0 Likes
Solution
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Have you removed or plastic around metal on S10 as well that can make it feel rough when you touch it if it's removed it should feel smooth the metal around the phone mine does
0 Likes
MikeCL
Journeyman
Options
Hi Jim. Thanks for the speedy reply, and no, I had not removed the edge protection strip! All sorted 🙂.... Silly me.
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
and how does it feel now not rough more smooth around the edges
0 Likes
MikeCL
Journeyman
Options
😁Actually I have fitted a case now but it was certainly smooth and really felt very good.
0 Likes