Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden loss of all mobile signal

(Topic created on: 10-01-2023 12:49 PM)
SwingPusher
First Poster
Options

My S10e is suddenly reporting it has no signal
I have tried everything to fix the issue.  Replaced the SIM and even reset my phone to factory settings etc but it doesn't work.  It always has the circle with a line through it on its signal unless I'm right next to a mast and then it shows bars on my phone but trying to make a call displays no network detected.

I don't know if this a signal issue or a SIM card reader issue.  I want to try and get my phone repaired as a SIM card repair is £100 which is a lot less than buying a new or used phone of equivalent  quality.

Does this sound like a SIM card issue or more something that is not repairable.   If I book a SAMSUNG repair on the SIM and that doesn't fix the issue will I still be charged?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
SereneH
Options

@SwingPusher Out of warranty repairs always result in a charge: Samsung Warranty Information | Register & Check Your Warranty | Samsung UK

Have you contacted your carrier? 

Have you tried these steps: What to do when calls disconnect or there’s no network signal on your Galaxy device | Samsung UK

You can also perform a hardware test in the Members app > Support > Phone diagnostics > SIM card/Mobile network. 

giphy.gif