Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Still no andriod 10 update on samsung s10+

(Topic created on: 01-01-2020 06:36 PM)
Chris157
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Why are so many of us who own the samsung galaxy s10+ are still without the andriod 1ui 2.0 full update when it was already released the 6th of December  

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Ireibe
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Chris157 wrote:

Why are so many of us who own the samsung galaxy s10+ are still without the andriod 1ui 2.0 full update when it was already released the 6th of December  


Try SmartSwitch : https://www.androidcentral.com/how-update-your-samsung-phone-smart-switch

 

Chris157
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Did that a few times & still nothing but thanks for the replie
0 Likes
Ireibe
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Chris157 wrote:
Did that a few times & still nothing but thanks for the replie

... but you do get updates ? at all, I mean ?

Chris157
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
No I haven't had an update since November I've had my phone check with wefix & re-set yet still nothing
0 Likes
Ireibe
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Chris157 wrote:
No I haven't had an update since November I've had my phone check with wefix & re-set yet still nothing

Yes, and in november you got one ? I'm asking to make sure that it's only the question WHEN you'll get THE update and nor WHETHER you'll get ANY update.

0 Likes
Chris157
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Only for the finger print
0 Likes