Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

split screen change - please change back to the old way!!!

(Topic created on: 26-10-2021 05:26 PM)
rodderman
Journeyman
Options
There was a change in software with the last customised android update you sent. Using the split screen function is no longer easy to use and you have made it worse making it not worth Using anymore..please change it back to how it use to be - many Samsung users are complaining about the change in the split screen function- please check the complaints yourself: 

Why has the app split screen abilities changed - it was much easier and quicker to split two apps and change between them before one UI version 3 update - it forces you to search for the app you want to split where as before we could click on the one we wanted in all the apps that were open in history by going left or right of the screen which is a much quicker way to do things..very annoying change!!
14 REPLIES 14
iiSnewoNL
Pioneer
Options

This is the exact same problem I have. When I've two apps in split screen mode, I can't quickly go to the home screen to select another app without the top splitted app being removed (since the split screen functionality now sees 2 apps as one). This is very annoying because now I basically have to add all of my apps to edge panel and select them from there.

Please Samsung, just revert the split screen functionality like how it was in OneUI 2.0...

Kind regards,

iiSnewoNL
0 Likes
Vigomcruz
Journeyman
Options
Every update I dream of a return to the brilliant split screen of old. No such luck again 😭😭😭😁
iiSnewoNL
Pioneer
Options

I feel you so bad :((((

Kind regards,

iiSnewoNL
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Yes, I agree, this recent update removed the ability to open split screen for apps. Thus, it ruined the ability to use an app I purchased that requires using split screen. 

I cannot understand the rationale for removing something as helpful as the split screen. Did something replace it that is more useful because I haven't discovered it yet, if so. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

It has made my user experience worse this time. 😑