Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Sorting gallery of all pics under 'Pictures' option in gallery

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 03:45 AM)
acvcom
Student
Options

The other day, I had my thumb resting on the main screen of the gallery (Pictures option) which shows all pics and it changed my view from viewing by exact date to viewing by month.  I can sort all individual options (albums, screenshots, stories, etc.) by date but can't get the main pictures option to do so.  It sorts by month and everything I've looked at to change it to show by date  doesn't provide an option to do so.  I have no idea how it suddenly switched over.  Any ideas on how to have it sorted by date again?  I've already done the standard reboot of the phone and have cleared the data in settings.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Use two fingers to pinch zoom in and out
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
Go to gallery then tap on a picture then tap on 3dots on top right corner, tap sort and you'll see group by date enabled
It and its done
0 Likes
acvcom
Student
Options

@Ksmy89 Thank you...that worked.  It's the only thing I didn't think of.  I appreciate it.

0 Likes
acvcom
Student
Options

@Rajsahab  Thank you for the suggestion.  I did try that before and again as well but I don't have a sort option...not in the pictures tab of the gallery.  The suggestion for pinch and zoom out worked.  :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Ash42
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem and could not get it sorted in date order. Thank you so much, it is now sorted

0 Likes