Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Sony WH-1000XM2 battery level displaying constantly

(Topic created on: 22/04/19 22:03)
Jase77
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

The battery level of my Sony headphones keeps displaying intermittently in a little grey box towards the bottom of the screen. Anybody know how to turn thos off? It's gotten beyond annoying when trying to watch a video. I've looked through the settings and can't find anything about it. Also the sony app has no options for it eitherScreenshot_20190423-060209_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jase77
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I found the fix. I turned off notifications in the samsung wearables app for my ear pods and it no longer happens. Given this fixed it I assume the same problem would happen with any third party headphones

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Jackson4
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Have been having the exact same issue for the last week or so. It's beyond annoying. Now I barely use these headphones to watch videos anymore. Might have to start looking at Bose QCs

0 Likes
Solution
Jase77
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I found the fix. I turned off notifications in the samsung wearables app for my ear pods and it no longer happens. Given this fixed it I assume the same problem would happen with any third party headphones

View solution in context

Knuckle89
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Does it with my QC35II too

It's the latest android version i think, should be sorted in the next update I would hope.

0 Likes