Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart View feature

(Topic created on: 10-09-2022 06:52 AM)
Neal1234
Apprentice
Options
Hi, 

The smart view feature used to work perfectly when screen mirroring to my Philips TV, but now no longer connects.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
I had lots of problems connecting my s21 ultra to my 32 inch Samsung smart TV- It would often not connect at all, and when it did, the picture was very "laggy" and stuttered all the time. (This was while I was trying to cast YouTube). In desperation, after trying everything I could think of I updated the TVs software and, guess what? It's now working perfectly! Regardless of the brand of tv you have it may be worth checking the software update section to see if one is available. If so, I hope it does the trick.
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Neal1234 Hi, try resetting your phone's network settings. Go to Settings/General management/Reset and perform Network settings reset.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Neal1234
Apprentice
Options
Thanks both, unfortunately neither one of those worked.... really frustrating!!
0 Likes
Neal1234
Apprentice
Options
Thanks but didn't work unfortunately
0 Likes
Neal1234
Apprentice
Options
Thanks mate, but no joy unfortunately
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Neal1234 Try sharing content on another TV to make sure the problem lies with your phone. You may need to reset your TV settings. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Neal1234
Apprentice
Options
Thanks @Ventor it's works perfectly fine on my Samsung TV, it's only on my Philips TV model no. 70PUS7805/12 that it's no longer connecting anymore. It does find the TV but as soon as you tey to connect it disconnets straight away. A shame because it was fine 2 months ago.