Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Smart Lock issue after recent update on Galaxy S10+

(Topic created on: 24-12-2019 06:31 AM)
BenGraham13
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I've tried every option from resetting my location in smart Lock, to turning location off in Google Location services and nothing lasts.  As well, now I am having issues with the smart Lock recognizing Bluetooth devices as well.. this has just recently started with the latest update.  Every update only makes things worse. Smart Lock is a great feature and a safety feature when driving. I have a windshield mount and when I need to open my phone, I reply on smart Lock. It's now becoming a safety concern and a pain

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Sometimes if a phone isn't behaving as it should after an update these procedures occasionally work @BenGraham13 

1. Turn the phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the cache.

If no joy then.......

2. Back up , remove any relevant Sd card and Factory reset.

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

0 Likes
Chantalrdj
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I am having the same issue. 

I had this issue with my S9 and it never could be resolved. When I upgraded, the S10 worked wonderfully until this latest update. I hope they fix it very soon. 

0 Likes
JimLink
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same issue for me also.  Works sometimes and doesn't work other times.  Very inconsistent since android 10 update for my s10+. 

0 Likes