Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single take option

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 01:19 PM)
WhoseThis
Apprentice
Options
Where has the single take option gone? Every time I hold my camera up to take a pic of my friend (selfie or otherwise) it starts to take a burst shot of 100... I don't even have to touch anything. The single take option has gone from settings. Please Samsung, I just want to take pic of my friends and family. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@WhoseThis: This is a strange one. I can't think of a reason why the Camera app would automatically take burst shots, however you may wish to try tapping the cog symbol to access the Camera settings > Swipe Shutter Button To > Select 'Create GIF' instead of 'Take Burst Shot'. If the issue persists, head back to the Camera settings, scroll to the bottom and select 'Reset Settings > Reset' to see if this helps. 

Single Take should be visible to the left of Photo Mode at the bottom of the screen, however if not you can try swiping over to More to see if it's available for selection here. 

0 Likes
WhoseThis
Apprentice
Options
Thank you Andrew. I did try ticking the GIF setting prior to posting here... it just did 100 pics there too! I'll try the reset.
0 Likes
WhoseThis
Apprentice
Options
My camera setting on the left, and what its supposed to look like on the right.Screenshot_20210601-180315_Camera.jpgScreenshot_20210601-180247_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes