Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

September Security Patch is here, with new Feautures !!

(Topic created on: 27-09-2019 12:22 AM)
NsProd
MegaStar
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi, Samsung Members !

The September Security Patch has been released on Galaxy S10 series, with new feautures borrowed from Note10:

Dex:

•Dex on PC so you can start Samsung Dex on you Mac or Windows PC on the go with a USB C cable

•Link to Windows (*didn't test it yet)

Let's talk Camera's:

•Live Focus Video on both front and back Cam.

•New Zoom capabilities in Night Mode

•Night Mode on Front Camera

•Updated Super Steady mode now with 1× Zoom (Ultra Wide Angle cropped into 1× Zoom) and 2x Zoom (Wide Angle cropped into 2× Zoom)

•Hyperlapse Mode on Front Camera

•Improved Live Focus pictures with new Background Effect

So now: What do you think about the Update ? 

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.

8 REPLIES 8
Whyisthisneeded
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I'd rather they addressed the networking issues....... Honestly, it's not an update worth talking about....
Jinjur
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Using the Bixby key to open any app (most notably the camera) is broken and takes about 5 seconds to do so....which kind of defeats the purpose of a SHORT cut

Worked perfectly before 😕

0 Likes
Ben_mapp
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Would like to see other fixes and updates camera is ok anyway...

0 Likes
Chrispat
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

battery useage has gone through the roof and my S10+ gets very very hot for no apparent reason 😞

0 Likes
Troop3r
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have noticed a dip in the battery usage but it's not a minor issue as my battery still lasts all day depending on how much I use my phone

0 Likes
doesitmatter
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So this nonsensical Your Phone Companion with Microsoft is uninstallable... REALLY??????

Beyond tired of all the bloat that Samsung is forcing on an unlocked device, beyond tired of it.

This was my first Samsung in years and it will be the last. So Kudo's to whoever signed this deal and thought it was a good idea to force more things people don't want. There are plenty of other manufacturers out there that have devices that are dual sim, have enough bands with world wide use and don't force all kinds of uninstallable software on the device. Those devices are also lower in price and most actually fix their issues over pushing out yet more bloat.

0 Likes
Crawshaw09
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Nothing here yet in the UK... ☹️

0 Likes
Crawshaw09
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Still nothing in the UK