Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending galaxy s9+ back to samsung

(Topic created on: 14-03-2019 10:21 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Hi hopefully someone can help just received my s10 today I can see a returns label in the box for dpd is this what I use to send my old s9+ back i am part of the upgrade program :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options

Sent mine back Monday and they received it Tuesday but I haven't received an email yet.

0 Likes
Chrisballinger
Pioneer
Options

Thanks guys much appreciated I will call them tomorrow :smiling-face: Lisa I assume you haven't recieved a pack yet either? 

Tbh I have more chance of winning the Euromillions than getting Samsung support on the other end of a phone 

lisafox16
Voyager
Options

I have the number for MTR. Samsung Support told me to ring them - 0333 207 9676, and no haven't received any pack but was told not to worry as from tomorrow their T&C's say 14 days to return. 

0 Likes
Chrisballinger
Pioneer
Options

Thank you that's great, I will call them tomorrow

Thanks for the advice much appreciated 

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options
Received an email today saying my trade in was complete. :smiling-face:
Said6
Pioneer
Options
Same for me mate. So, the case is close now, I guess. 😀.
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@lisafox16 wrote:

Phoned MTR today. Due to the demand for the new phones they have changed the T&C's to 14 days for return of phones and that return bags are being sent out at present. Didn't know you had to pay postage though! Will take photos before I send it off now though. 

I got free postage 24 hour tracked special delivery. 

0 Likes
Balddevil
Journeyman
Options

There were 2 labels , that one is only insured up to around £150 (I think ) the other was up to £500

and you had to pay for it. 

Said6
Pioneer
Options
It's not free the special delivery mate. It's an option. The only free service is the other one ( the standard postage). Read well what it said onto the special delivery label ( Special delivery, the sender pays the fees).
Kjt57
Navigator
Options

Still havnt received my return pack, emailed them and they confirmed return time increased to 14 days.

0 Likes