Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD card not inserted

(Topic created on: 28-06-2021 07:20 AM)
AndroidS10
Student
Options
Due to a recent update, I have lost a camera folder containing 1000s of pictures including videos, my phone is also saying no SD card is inserted.

I've tried everything to resolve this by restarting my phone taking the SD card out and putting it back in, I also reset my settings as I saw this on a YouTube video nothing has worked so far. Please Help!!?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@AndroidS10 

hello

test the sd card with other phone, laptop or PC (via adapter)  - to test if it is still working

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@AndroidS10: If you don't have access to a home computer, as per the advice offered above, then please try checking Google Photos, as you may find that an archive of your images and videos has been stored here automatically. Swipe up from your Home Screen and head to Google (folder) > Photos, or sign in using your Google account details via the link below. 

https://www.google.com/photos/about/

0 Likes
AndroidS10
Student
Options
Well actually I don't have access to a computer right now, and I shouldn't need to. Every time samsung updates something always goes wrong. So many unhappy customers at the moment. Why does Samsung keep doing this. I'm going to write a bad review and I am leaving samsung now after being with them for many years I've had enough of my pictures and things going missing and my sd card not working when it is new. They need to sort their ***** out. To many updates to soon aswell. I never had to update so much before. You have no idea the stress and worry I've gone through trying to get back those memories. I am very upset to say the least...