Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SD card images & videos disappeared

(Topic created on: 17-12-2020 04:24 AM)
MJNC
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
My battery died the other day, and when I turned the phone back on EVERY picture and video from my SD card had disappeared. I've tried all suggestions and nothing is working to recover them. HELP!!!!
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

What suggestions have you tried so far ?

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

0 Likes
MJNC
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Thank you for replying! I've done the standard off and on again, take sd card out then in again, cleared gallery cache, plugged in to laptop to search files, deleted ".nomedia" files, and tried 4 different recovery apps, all to no avail.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

may you send me a picture front and back of the sd card?

0 Likes
MJNC
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I've tried plugging it straight in to laptop with card reader, but it wasn't discovered by the laptop. Unsure if that's because of the sd card or the crappy little card reader! The sd card is only a couple of months old.
0 Likes
aikugui
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Sorry to hear that. First, stop using your SD card in case of data overwritten. Then you can use SD Card Recovery tool to help you scan your SD card. If the disappeared pictures and videos can be scanned out, you can recover them back easily. If no, maybe there is no possible to recover them back. Usually, it's free to scan out data on SD card. Just have a try and good luck to you.

0 Likes