Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen

(Topic created on: 19-05-2022 07:02 AM)
jamesw737282
First Poster
Options
Is anyone else's phone keep locking itself constantly? My phone is pretty much unusable most of the time. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
On my S10 plus and Note20 Ultra no issues. Both on latest firmware.
0 Likes
CFlorin1
First Poster
Options
My s22 ultra freezed a couple of times, couldn't used it for 1-2 minutes, it wouldn't even turn off. A few times happened in Instagram camera while trying to record a story and a few random ones while just browsing. I'm not happy with the phone at all, battery life still isn't great even after a factory reset, poor signal, 1-2 bars UK, while my s20+ imported from Korea with sd865 had full signal all the time, 4g and 5g, mine only one bar no matter if 4g or 5g. Screenshot_20220519-104317_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@jamesw737282: Please be aware that your phone will enter an idle state after a certain period of inactivity, which will require it to be unlocked, depending on your Lock Screen settings. If you head to Settings > Display > Screen timeout then you can increase the time before the screen goes idle, with a maximum time of 10 minutes. Alternatively, head to Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures > Keep screen on while viewing, and toggle this option on. This will use the front camera to detect your face, so the screen stays on while you're looking at it.

@CFlorin1: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Please can you make sure your S22 Ultra is up to date by heading to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install, followed by Settings > Biometrics and security > Security update. Furthermore, head to Settings > Apps > Instagram (as an example) > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache, then restart your device. Error reports are a useful means of flagging unexpected software issues, so I would encourage you to send them when prompted, as this allows us to deep dive into the issue, and provide fixes in future updates. 

0 Likes