Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen time

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 11:04 AM)
Jacob Twinn
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I am currently trying to track my screen time to reduce how long I go on my phone for but recently my phone has been tracking hours which I haven't been using it and even when it was turned off like the other day I turned my phone off for 4 hours at work but counted 4 hours on sc. Just wondering what it is and how I can fix it

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hey @Jacob Twinn ,

that doesn't seem right to use. Can you tell us what app are you using to measure the time that you are using the phone? Was the phone totally turned off when that happens? 

0 Likes
Jacob Twinn
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I am using the screen time through the Samsung digital wellbeing so it's through Samsung. I had my data off and no signal and I turned my phone off but added the time it was fully turned off. And the other night It said i was on Snapchat all night. This might be an issue with Snapchat but sometimes google clock says that I'm using it for like 7 hours a day which I don't 

It's not a massive issue because I know I'm not on it that long but trying to reduce my usage and it saying I'm not doesn't help much 

0 Likes