Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen Protector Cleaning

(Topic created on: 10/10/20 22:54)
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
My S10e has an Invisible Shield liquid screen protector, and it's the kind of one that easily gets dents from things like fingernails, and is also permanent.

When I get really bright colours on my screen, or even if it's just block colours (when reading books, white by) I can see a weird rainbow effect that you get when your screen is somewhat dirty.

Wiped down using microfiber cloth, and all forms of possibly wiping a screen down, but I still get these really ugly looking effects on my screen.

Pls send help 🙏
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Members_GoYJTz5
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Treat it with a high powered UV lihht
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
you may just need to have a new screen protector fitted to your phone.
plenty of shops that fix phones provide this service when buying a screen protector from them.
Hopefully this is of some help to you.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Do you think this is a result of the liquid screen protector you've applied @Alpha07  ?

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Yes, I haven't had this problem before I applied the screen protector. Fingerprints are also a lot easier to see now, and the worst part is that it's permanently applied - I've seen videos of people trying to pull it off using thin items, but the glue is too strong and the glass ends up breaking.
0 Likes
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
The liquid protectors are permanent. Are you suggesting that I apply another one on top of it?
0 Likes