Did you mean: 

Original topic:

scam posts

(Topic created on: 18/07/20 19:08)
Jasonseery
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
The amount of scam posts with links and numbers I've reported on the samung members app is unreal, Samsung take them down but there should be a way to make profiles real like if you had to register your phone number and email address with a photo ID, its obvious the post that want to scam people but some of the older generation can easily fall for them, just an idea so no one gets scammed by these low life people 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

? may you explain more, i have not noticed that, in which way they try to scam?

Jasonseery
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
of course, the messages come in like spam messages with a number to call, samsung have wrote to my email and confirmed they have taken action and removed the accounts and comments but they have a number to call usually a 1800 number and if you call them it can affect your phone bill a lot, some people might easily fall for the scam, but once reported they get taken off very quick
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Jasonseery wrote:
of course, the messages come in like spam messages with a number to call, samsung have wrote to my email and confirmed they have taken action and removed the accounts and comments but they have a number to call usually a 1800 number and if you call them it can affect your phone bill a lot, some people might easily fall for the scam, but once reported they get taken off very quick

well mods will make a specific spam filter for that

Jasonseery
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
that would be great then no one can be scammed
0 Likes