Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsungs10 charge

(Topic created on: 14-06-2021 04:08 PM)
michaeltoal1
Apprentice
Options
anyone have an idea of what to do phone dosnt not hold charge anymore contract phone but sky are not willing to fix it and upgrade is not till next year dose anyone know the best place is to purchise the kit to replace battery yourself
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
michaeltoal1
Apprentice
Options
worth a shot i supose lol thank you for the link 👍
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Just a heads up, @michaeltoal1. We wouldn't recommend attempting this yourself as it will void the warranty and will mean we won't be able to offer any future repair services. 

0 Likes
michaeltoal1
Apprentice
Options
@saudA its no longer under warranty thats why sky mobile wont fix it wouldnt have even thought about trying it myself if it was still under warranty :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
How long u had this phone for from sky
0 Likes
michaeltoal1
Apprentice
Options
had it since oct 2019 also not due an upgrade till next year so they tell me lol and also its out of warranty
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Try contacting Samsung as their phone warranty is 2 years. It doesn't matter if u purchased from sky. Samsung phone comes with 2 year warranty.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try taking it to a phone repair shop and they can easily fix this issue! :smiling-face:
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@michaeltoal1   Think Sky are wrong, if you took out a contract in  Oct 2019  it is still under warranty.    Would be better contacting Samsung.  Sky's site itself says you have the option of  going through manufacturer. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-phone-or-tablet-repairs#mobile-help-page-technical-cont...   The samsung warranty is 2 years https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes