@SophiT: I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing battery issues with your Galaxy S10e. To get a better understanding of the issue, please charge the phone to 100%, use it as you would normally until it reaches 50%, then head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Tap on the Usage Graph, and check the list of apps and features at the bottom of the screen. Can you see anything that is using an abnormal amount of battery life?
Furthermore, press and hold on the Samsung Members app icon > Diagnostics > Battery Status, to see if this flags any issues. In the meantime, please attempt the following energy saving tips.
- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Enhanced Processing > Off.