Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG S10+

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 11:03 PM)
MEDIC62
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I RECEIVEDTHE  SOFTWARE UPDATE ,ONE UI 3.0 YESTERDAY, AND IT'S DRAINING MY BATTERY.  IS ANYBODY HAVING THIS PROBLEM? IS THERE ANYWAY TO FIX THIS?

5 REPLIES 5
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Here are some tips to save battery after One UI 3. They worked really well for me.

Tips:

•First tip, always keep dark mode on if you are okay with it being on
•Second tip, go to settings, then go to connections, go to more connection settings and turn off nearby device scanning because it uses a lot of battery in the background.

•The third tip is to uninstall any apps that you don't use because the less apps there are, the less battery that will be wasted in the background. Before I changed all these settings on my S20 plus, the battery would last about 6.5 hours but now I have changed the settings, the battery gives me about 9 to 10 hours before it dies which is a huge improvement. Please use these tips and you will have a much longer lasting phone and battery. Hope this helps!
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
as above, but also limit battery usage for apps you don't use often AND apps you use all the time ( where you wouldn't miss a notification. apps like Facebook, Chrome, YouTube and Messenger can use a lot of battery in the background, so if you go to Settings >> Apps >> select App >> Battery >> and toggle off "Allow Background Activity" that should help a little at least. I must also mention Dark Mode too ( including Facebook )
0 Likes
d262956x
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I'll try these fixes... but I am.gacing the sake issue... loving one ui 3.0 but the battery draining is horrible.
0 Likes
Helsbels1983
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
yep!!!! im so cross
0 Likes
MEDIC62
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

OK, SO I'VE DONE ALL OF THE SUGGESTIONS, IT HAS HELPED  MINIMALLY WITH THE BATTERY DRAIN, BUT MY BATTERY STILL DIES BEFORE AFTERNOON. I WISH SAMSUNG WOULD JUST LEAVE STUFF ALONE !!

THNX EVERYBODY FOR THE IDEAS

0 Likes