Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S10 voice mail bug

(Topic created on: 05/12/20 00:25)
peggyo
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I purchased the phone June 29th, 2020.  Voice messages get left but i dont get notifications until one or two days later. I refresh my voice mail app once a day to make sure a message has not been saved. I googled the problem and found this step. "

INCOMING CALLS AREN'T DIVERTED TO YOUR VOICEMAIL

Solution:

Divert calls to your voicemail.

FIND "VOICE CALL"
Tap the phone icon.
Tap the menu icon.
Tap Settings.
Tap Supplementary services.
Tap Call forwarding.
Tap Voice call.
BUT THE PROBLEM is there is not supplementary services option. I have search online for other help options, I need voice messages to alert me since i have a father in assisted living and need to be reached asap. At this time I could not recommend a Samsung. Dont know if I have a lemon or if everyone has same issues.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Aklima
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi,
To find supplementary settings please go to ur phone where you make calls. Click on the 3 dots on the right hand side and click on the option settings and if you scroll down you will find supplementary services under voicemail.
0 Likes
peggyo
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I went to the 3 dots. I selected settings. In voice mail I have 3 options, service provider, voicemail settings and notifications. Under voice mail settings all is see is Voicemail Number and *86.  That does not help answer why it takes sometimes 2 days or more to receive a voice mail, that does not show as vm on the icon. And only after I go into voicemail and do a refresh will one show up. Customer service where i bought phone says i have a lemon and need to buy a new phone. I just bought this June 29th, 2020. I may just have to give up  on this phone and go to a Verizon phone and service. Are there any other options to discern why voicemail is not coming in?

0 Likes
Aklima
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hello,
You can contact your mobile provider and see if they can help.
0 Likes