Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung S10 vibrates every night at exactly 23:59 - no reason why

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 06:25 PM)
Shearer157
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

As the topic says - phone vibrates every night at exactly 23:59, regardless of whether it's charging or not, or on do-not-disturb (or not). It's very strange and can wake me up so I would like to know how to disable it. Every day without fail. Anyone else experienced this? Any possible causes? No notifications appear when it happens, nor does the screen light up/change if it's locked.

Cheers

12 REPLIES 12
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

Im glad this was able to help you find the source of the problem. 

0 Likes
C1610
First Poster
Options

I know, I know, I'm a little late to the thread here, but I have to say your advice was relevant, useful, helpful, and all the things that one dreams of when coming on line and asking for help. I had a similar issue with mysterious vibrations and no known cause, I tried your Nice Catch suggestion and in less than 3 minutes I had the culprit app identified and removed. It had been driving me insane for 3-4 months, but no more now. Great tip, thank you.

Members_QHXdRIX
First Poster
Options

phone vibrates every evening

at exactly 19:00 Hrs, regardless of whether it's charging or not, or on do-not-disturb (or not). It's very strange and can wake me up so I would like to know how to disable it. Every day without fail. Anyone else experienced this? Any possible causes? 

0 Likes