Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S10+ no WiFi calling

(Topic created on: 28-10-2020 01:11 PM)
JayJay01
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I have the Samsung S10+. I have recently moved and my phone signal is not available everywhere around the house. I have tried turning on WiFi calling but the option under phone setting is not there. I have contacted my network and they have reset it their end but still no luck.
5 REPLIES 5
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
what network are you on and where did you purchase your phone from?
0 Likes
JayJay01
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Network is Vodafone UK and I purchased direct from Samsung.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I think for your WiFi calling to work the S10 plus needs to be direct from Vodafone cause their stock has the correct firmware / software with WiFi calling installed. you can ring their technical team to confirm.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
"All the devices on this page will support WiFi calling when you buy them directly from us. Please note that phones bought from other UK telecom providers are unlikely to support our WiFi calling, with the exception of iPhones, which should work regardless.

Devices might not be compatible when bought from third parties, we’re working with these other manufacturers to add our settings."

from Voda UK website.
0 Likes
fishermancolin
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
just a thought, is flight mode on ?do you have Internet access (routers= range about35ft)at home try a reset, l use Internet at home, i don't have Internet access when outside house range
0 Likes