Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung s10 lite

(Topic created on: 19-08-2020 07:58 AM)
Joe1993
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Good morning, I had a Samsung s10 lite back in March on contract, I only had it for 16days before the speaker wouldnt work and the screen started to go fuzzy, shortly after the fast charging stopped working, a couple days later the hole phone wouldn't charge, was never dropped and always had a case and screen protector on. Long story short i didn't have insurance and was left without a phone.
I saved up and 2months ago I brought another Samsung s10 lite as I did like the phone, payed out right for it and never had a problem with it up until Monday, the fast charge stopped working and would take over 7hours to charge, this morning I plugged it in and took ages to get it to charge, also only works on one side of the charger, aswell the battery since all this began isnt lasting nowhere near as long, i dont play games on it and use it for work ie contacting professionals etc etc, im a little annoyed that iv had 2 phones in the last few months and I'm having nothing but issues, any ideas on what to do? Iv brought another samsung charger, still won't work, iv tried the charger on my wife's Samsung and works fine so its not the charger?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
RWE
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
if you have proof of purchase you should be able to take it to a samsung shop or have it collected and get it repaired under warranty, as far as I know Samsung phones come with a 2 year warranty. I hope this helps.