Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S10 lite - light blue airplane mode

(Topic created on: 13-06-2022 10:10 AM)
S10 lite use
Student
Options

My samsung S 10 lite phone suddenly went into no coverage mode and when I checked I found airplane mode (flight mode) is in light blue color. I tried multiple time to restart, took out sim card but nothing seems to be working.

I installed my smart watch app yesterday and the problem started after that. Today morning I uninstalled that app and restarted my phone but still problem remains.

I also tried restarting the phone in "Safe mode", switching off with phone with airplane mode on  but nothing helped to resolve the problem. 

Did someone got solution to this problem ?

6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@S10 lite use Hello, try Reset your phone's network settings. To do this, go to Settings / General Administration / Reset and reset the network settings. Check. Greeting

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
S10 lite use
Student
Options

Dear @Ventor , it didnt helped. I did network setting reset and it didnt work. I tried doing all setting reset as well after that and it didnt help as well. 

I checked on internet and this issue has been around for long time. Does anybody have ever got this problem resolved ?

Dino71
First Poster
Options

This hapend to me this morning after update...any solutions?

Members_QBVTi7j
First Poster
Options

Same happened to me yesterday, not able to establish mobile network connection since. 

Tried everything, restart, safe restart, clean phone cache from safe mode, reinserted SIM card in both slots...

This SIM card actually works in another phone, but in my S10 lite non SIM card works. 

When dialing system info from Phone app *#*#4636#*#* it shows correctly the inserted IMSI of the SIM card, but the Voice Service shows Radio Off .

Mobile Radio Power  switch shows Mobile Radio Power slider being switched off. 

When I turn it on by moving the slider, nothing happens. After leaving the screen and returning back, it  is again Off. 

The Airplane mode is constantly on (light orange in night mode setting) and flipping the Airplane mode on/off via system settings does nothing (only disables additionaly the Wifi). 
When SIM is not inserted, it shows message to insert SIM.

Not sure what caused this problem, but on week before my phone had a slight fall from 0.5m, no visible harm as it is protected by screen cover and pretty good phone case. 

After that it worked fine for a week, maybe it is not related to this problem. 

But noticed also vibration is not working at all since few days (not sure when exactly it stopped). 
Everything else works without problems. 

Any ideas?

0 Likes
JeevanB
Journeyman
Options
Same with my s10lite
0 Likes
JeevanB
Journeyman
Options
My Phone vibration stopped. It allways says no service. But when I go into imie coverage settings it says the sim is in... using s10 lite... just had to buy a new phone
0 Likes