Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

(Topic created on: 08-03-2019 02:14 PM)
NRazaPK
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I can't see the Benefits option in the Samsung Members App. Contacted to the tectechnic assistant but they don't know what is going on. They say they are getting complaints from many customers. Anyone got their Buds through the App yet?

Go to solution
442 REPLIES 442
Wayne82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Go into the Samsung members app and follow instructions for claiming ear buds. U need your imei number and proof of pre order
0 Likes
Tom672
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hello,MY NAME IS THOMAS ***** I PRE.ORDERED GALAXY S10+,CAN I CLAIM EAR BUDS,THANK YOU TEL NO *****...GALAXY S10,ORDERED WITH SKY...

0 Likes
Tom672
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
WHAT IS A IMEI NUMBER...
0 Likes
Black47Ireland
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

IMEI number is found in settings.Scroll drow to About phone and you will find it.It should be on phone box and receipt.

0 Likes
Doncsicso
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

In short, it`s a unique identifier for your phone. Go into Settings -> About phone (this will be at the bottom of the page). That`ll show you your IMEI number. 

0 Likes
Icesingh
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
  • Or you can dial *#06# and it will give you the imei number as well
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yes you can. goto members app and you will see the offer. fill in online and submit 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Tom672 wrote:
WHAT IS A IMEI NUMBER...

{International Mobile Equipment Identity }Like a registration number

0 Likes
Jack2221
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I completed the form last night. Am still waiting for a email
Icesingh
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I emailed support at the bottom of the claim form and got a response today saying they are sorry but have received my claim and will contact me in 7 days. They also included the claim number. When you fill I the contact page on the site you need your imei and claim number but I didn't have a claim number so just filled I 12345. Give it a go.
0 Likes