Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

(Topic created on: 13-03-2019 01:00 PM)
NRazaPK
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I can't see the Benefits option in the Samsung Members App. Contacted to the tectechnic assistant but they don't know what is going on. They say they are getting complaints from many customers. Anyone got their Buds through the App yet?

442 REPLIES 442
DOS_
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Finally received my text and email.

Submitted late Sat night GMT and received today. Very slow process. Demand must be very very high.

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi all great news for me , I have just received the email from support saying my earbud claim is validated and I will receive them in 30 days. 

Happy me 👍👍👍👍

Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Screenshot_20190313-002554_Email.jpg

0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Congrats. Makes me concerned about my claim though as your claim number is 14k after mine and mine still just says received ! 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Spirit979 wrote:

Congrats. Makes me concerned about my claim though as your claim number is 14k after mine and mine still just says received ! 

Received this late last night!! After receiving two conformation emails. DF54134A-F51F-4474-ACA3-B69B5663298F.jpeg

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I'd email support to find out what's going on
0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Take a picture of the invoice that came with your phone
0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Hackett wrote:
I'd email support to find out what's going on

I've done that earlier today. The automated reply says they can take up to 48 hours to reply ! 

0 Likes
lindi215
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
If anyone is still having issues or waiting for your claim to be reviewed if you ring this number 03452160130 it puts you through to the promotional sales team. I rang them after having my buds be put on hold due to missing information. Had an email and text confirmation 30 seconds after the call saying my claim has now been validated.
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Yes but they will look into it and get back to you.
0 Likes