Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

(Topic created on: 09/03/19 11:47)
NRazaPK
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I can't see the Benefits option in the Samsung Members App. Contacted to the tectechnic assistant but they don't know what is going on. They say they are getting complaints from many customers. Anyone got their Buds through the App yet?

442 REPLIES 442
maxon_uk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have received email and SMS from Samsung with my claim confirmation 

Maixo
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Page not available.  Have been jumping through hoops on various "support" pages trying to sort out this bull***** .Of course  they couldn't just send out the buds with the bloody  phone  ???

Pricks are making it as difficult as possible  !!

0 Likes
Wayne82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Me to email and text today after finally doing it yesterday
TheW1seOne
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Have they specified when we can expect to receive them? I completed the form yesterday but haven't even received confirmation of anything yet 

0 Likes
Shanejdavies
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Conora wrote:

After a lot of trying yesterday I completed the claim form. Was promised an email confirmation and haven't received it. 

Same happened to me, had a scan through the terms and conditions of the offer saw this:

14.    If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at galaxybuds@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone (UK) 0345 216 0144 / (Ireland) 01 653 3907 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted

I've sent my email already to be on the safe side Haha. 

Maixo
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Making it as much of an ordeal as possible they are .I went for the trade in old phone option. I am going to put them through every hamster wheel I can think up as part of my "application process " 

DNA samples ,police record reports signed by the local bishop........etc .

It will be Epic   !

0 Likes
Daveyd
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I took the trade in deal aswell 

No ear buds = no phone 

Im ***** if there getting my old ohone 

0 Likes
Icesingh
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi, I managed to make a claim but didn’t get a confirmation email. I did however get a sms with the claim number. If you get through remember to write down your claim number.

0 Likes
Wayne82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
No just telling me claim I'd and that I will be updated in 7 days
0 Likes
Tom672
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I HAVE PRE ORDRED A SAMSUNG GALAXY S10+,BEFORE THE 7th.MARCH,HOW DO I GET THE EAR BUDS,I ORDERED FROM SKY MOBILE....MR.THOMAS ALMER  TEL...07957459203....ENGLAND....

0 Likes