Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

(Topic created on: 08/03/19 16:30)
NRazaPK
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I can't see the Benefits option in the Samsung Members App. Contacted to the tectechnic assistant but they don't know what is going on. They say they are getting complaints from many customers. Anyone got their Buds through the App yet?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Solution
Philip722
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Try this I had same trouble mine are now on the way. https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/claims/galaxybuds/invoice   .I hope this helps you all be patient tho very slow

View solution in context

Solution
NRazaPK
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Philip722 wrote:

Try this I had same trouble mine are now on the way. https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/claims/galaxybuds/invoice   .I hope this helps you all be patient tho very slow

Thank you very much. this worked for me. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
442 REPLIES 442
Wayne82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Just waiting for it to stay out of stock now
LucasGalaxy
Observer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Same in Germany 😭
maxon_uk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Same here, you are not alone 😂
Avi88
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@NRazaPK wrote:

I can't see the Benefits option in the Samsung Members App. Contacted to the tectechnic assistant but they don't know what is going on. They say they are getting complaints from many customers. Anyone got their Buds through the App yet?

I am from Ireland. I am facing the same issue. Did anyone get a email ID to inform them. 

0 Likes
NRazaPK
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I called them they tried to help through remote control but they couldn't solve it. Now they took my details and order number and asked me to wait till their manager resolve the issue. I hope they do it soon. I only ordered phone because of buds honestly.
0 Likes
Conora
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

After a lot of trying yesterday I completed the claim form. Was promised an email confirmation and haven't received it. 

0 Likes
maxon_uk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have received email and SMS from Samsung with my claim confirmation 

Wayne82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Me to email and text today after finally doing it yesterday
TheW1seOne
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Have they specified when we can expect to receive them? I completed the form yesterday but haven't even received confirmation of anything yet 

0 Likes
Wayne82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
No just telling me claim I'd and that I will be updated in 7 days
0 Likes
Tom672
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hello,MY NAME IS THOMAS ***** I PRE.ORDERED GALAXY S10+,CAN I CLAIM EAR BUDS,THANK YOU TEL NO *****...GALAXY S10,ORDERED WITH SKY...

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yes you can. goto members app and you will see the offer. fill in online and submit 

0 Likes
Shanejdavies
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Conora wrote:

After a lot of trying yesterday I completed the claim form. Was promised an email confirmation and haven't received it. 

Same happened to me, had a scan through the terms and conditions of the offer saw this:

14.    If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at galaxybuds@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone (UK) 0345 216 0144 / (Ireland) 01 653 3907 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted

I've sent my email already to be on the safe side Haha. 

Maixo
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Making it as much of an ordeal as possible they are .I went for the trade in old phone option. I am going to put them through every hamster wheel I can think up as part of my "application process " 

DNA samples ,police record reports signed by the local bishop........etc .

It will be Epic   !

0 Likes
Daveyd
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I took the trade in deal aswell 

No ear buds = no phone 

Im ***** if there getting my old ohone 

0 Likes
Jack2221
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I completed the form last night. Am still waiting for a email
Icesingh
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I emailed support at the bottom of the claim form and got a response today saying they are sorry but have received my claim and will contact me in 7 days. They also included the claim number. When you fill I the contact page on the site you need your imei and claim number but I didn't have a claim number so just filled I 12345. Give it a go.
0 Likes
Doncsicso
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I also emailed them and got back saying they have the claim and processing it... I`d say if you submitted your claim and got a claim number, you just have to wait it out and check the claim tracker if there are any changes to it.

I guess they clearly underestimated this free earbuds promo :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
mblikys
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Did u done it from the application ?

Do you have the banefits tab?

0 Likes
Icesingh
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I bought an s10+ and have the benefits tab. The site was unstable and crashed 3 times during the claim
0 Likes
Wayne82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I thought I got email but it was just email confirming I had received phone. Did get text confirming claim id number and it said I would get email updating on claim success within 7 days
0 Likes