Hi @G-man7272 Does your Samsung Internet have the latest update? Are sure all the Tabs are shut. Go to Tabs-Menu Bar (3 dots)-Close All Tabs. you could try clearing the internet history. However may need to clear the cache , go to Apps-Samsung Internet-Storage-Clear cache and Data. Could also Force stop from the App settings and if necessary reinstall. Some general information on the Internet Browser here https://www.makeuseof.com/organize-tabs-samsung-internet-browser/
If all else fails would recommend wiping cache partition:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Can also Repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .